Jr Graphic Designer Temp
DC Washington DC, DC 20018
Title: JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Location: Washington DC preferred (Remote)
Experience: 2-3 years of exp
Company: Hunting, sport shooting, apparel/gear
Time frame: 09/18/20 thru 10/16/20
Potential to extend
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Deliver on design requests for both on-line and off-line creative assets. This will include digital assets for eCommerce, web assets, branded marketing sites, traditional print material including catalogs, exhibition graphics, countertop cards and other multi-media assets required by the sales and marketing teams for successful campaigns.
- Meticulously maintain visual consistency thru typography, brand standards, and appropriate seasonal tonalities across all projects.
- Create email graphics & build outbound emails, social media assets and display ads.
- Partner to update eCommerce and marketing sites with new content including banner ads and landing page designs working within the CMS.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams to support all areas of marketing, channel and distribution partners with graphic design needs.
- Support other design and production activities as assigned.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results?
- Knowledge of hunting, sport shooting, clothing and accessories industry preferred but not required
- Familiarity with HubSpot or similar outbound CMS.
- Knowledge of adobe After Premier or After Effects or similar video editing software is a plus.
- Work experience in a regulated industry or media agency preferred but not essential.
- Ability to pivot mindset/approach based on needs of business.