Jr Graphic Designer/ Jr Copywriter
1 State Street, FL 26, New York, New York 10004
Title: Jr Graphic Designer/ Copywriter
Location: New York, New York
- Design Thinker: (Copywriter and Designer) - You love crafting language for a perfect tweet, email, article headline or brand story.
- You are a creative talent who values the results over aesthetics. You are skilled in all things communication, and you definitely know the difference between you’re and your.
- This position is 50/50 Copywriter/Designer: as a Copywriter (50% of your time) will be doing the following:
- Ideate. You'll be active in team brainstorms for creative conception of content, campaigns and guides.
- Write. You’ll author client content ranging from campaigns to brand voice.
- Edit. You'll pare down client information for the modern world.
- Collaborate. You’ll work with team members to create content for our brand that is timely, relevant, and reflective of our brand’s unique voice and tone.
- Communicate. You'll understand the importance of meeting deadlines and adhere to all deadlines set by the project manager.
- As a Designer (50% of your time):
- Problem solve. Work with Senior Design Thinker and Creative Director on complex branding/communications challenges.
- Think. Place yourself in the role of the Customer. What is the best design for that person or organization
- Align. Create designs in all formats for vendor partner production (i.e., print, interactive, etc.)
- Design. Craft all aspects of the chosen design concept under supervision of senior design team.
- Develop. Train and mentor Junior Design Thinkers.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of branding (voice, values, layout, color)
- Excellent writing, editing and grammar skills
- Proficiency of latest design tools including Illustrator, Photoshop, Squarespace
- Strong interpersonal capabilities and a sense of team goals
- Good time management skills
- The ability to travel as required
- Interest and ability to work in a professional corporate environment
- 1+ years of innovative design/writing experience in a writing, design, consulting or advertising firm with
multi-industry clientsMotion Graphics Capabilities
- Understanding of CSS, JQuery
- Organization Skills
Salary: Depends on experience