Jewelry Sales Specialist
160 Lexington Ave New York, NY 10016
Title: Jewelry Sales Specialist
Location: New York, New York
Company: Cutting edge, multi-brand retailer with stores in London, Tokyo, NY and LA
- Ensure that great customer service levels will always be me
- Maintain and build upon clientele
- Keeping the selling floor and stock well maintained, clean and organized.
- Capturing data in accordance with company “data capture” procedures.
- Processing all point of sale system transactions swiftly and accurately while maintaining the brand's selling ceremony.
- Floor coverage/asset protection.
- Following jewelry security protocol.
- Maintaining jewelry visual merchandising standards.
- Sets a high standard of smooth operations in store
- Must go above and beyond to meet the needs of a client
- Meeting individual and seasonal sales budget
- Know your stock and know your clients
- Receiving, checking off and storing new deliverie
- Creating a service driven environment that fosters teamwork and values collaborative selling
- 2 + years of experience with jewelry, fluent with the terminology needed
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Experience with establishing and building client relationships
- Very familiar with Jewelry and watches
- Positive attitude with customers and colleagues
- Great multitasking abilities with clients and business needs
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge and understanding of bespoke service and what can be done if requested
- Can work with all levels and is motivated (internally and externally)
- Self-motivated with a professional attitude
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized
- Great eye for detail
- Good decision-maker and organised
- Time management skills are important
- Flexible, adapts to the ever-changing needs of the business.