International Logistics Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA 90007
- Responsible for providing customer service and operations support to international distributors and internal wholesale customers.
- Ensure production is on time, freight is scheduled and shipped,
required documentation is provided on time for customs clearance, invoicing is complete and accurate, and any other logistics issues are addressed and resolved.
- Manage the order fulfillment process from order receipt to shipping and invoicing.
- Responsible for tracking product flow against order ready dates, partnering with production and the factories to ensure on-time shipping and communicating any delays or issues to sales and the customer.
- Manage and process claims (defectives and shortages) received at the end of shipping each season.
- 1 to 3 years of wholesale international customer service and logistics
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient in the operation of a computer and data entry
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables), Word and other MS Office applications
- Experience working with freight forwarders and distributors.