Influencer Talent Manager
. Los Angeles, CA 90069
Title: Influencer Talent Manager
Company Description: creative digital marketing + influencer talent management agency
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Generate new relationships with influencer talent rosters' desired brands, negotiating deals, finalizing contracts, and driving greater revenue and repeat business with various brands and companies.
- Strategize with talent roster, advising on their career development and potential partnerships.
- Manage press and media activity for talent roster.
- Arrange performances or publicity events for talent and clients.
- Handle accounting and billing related matters regarding talent and clients.
- Scout additional influencers and potential signers in order to expand talent roster.
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Min. 3-5+ years of experience in an influencer talent management role with proven experience working with talent such as influencers, models, and socialites.
- Active contacts in the industry that are desirable, but not required.
- A deep understanding of industry trends.
- Demonstrated success in interfacing with both talent and clients and building trust and long-lasting relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to communicate effectively with a broad range and audience of all types.
- Experience working for a team in a startup at a growth stage is highly desired.
- ??Entrepreneurial personality, capable of effectively solving problems with minimal guidance.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Aggressive Commission % on Sales
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Holidays
- Remote Work Flexibility
- Travel Opportunities (post-Covid-19 pandemic!)