In-Store Fashion Brand Manager
Beverly Hills Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Essential Duties Responsibilities
• Drive retail performance thru disciplined business management
• Educate department stores sales professionals on the in's and outs of the product knowledge
• Conduct product and selling seminars to create an educated and professional Selling Specialist culture, with the goal of improving regular priced selling while offering exceptional customer service.
• Provide and demonstrate selling techniques where possible - empower the team. In- Store Presentation
• Execute strong well-balanced merchandise statements consistent with the company's strategies & guidelines
• Execute floor moves based on seasonal directives, modifying as required based on business trends
• Maximize use of point-of-sale collateral
• Present compelling, forward-looking rigs at all times.
• Ensure the highest of maintenance standards to include stores execution for timely processing of new inventory, price changes and markdowns.
• Maintain store team focus on organized stockroom standards for easy product replenishment Communication
• Build & maintain strong account partnerships & relationships and collaborate continually
• Review of business with mgmt. team to identify immediate and ongoing opportunities and issues with every visit
• Complete Business/Visit Recap with each store visit, identifying product opportunities to both Account & corporate teams
• Maintain required focus and follow-up with Communication Doors Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Minimum 3 years in retail management
• Motivated self-starter, with professional attitude
• Strong merchandising skills and entrepreneurial spirit
• Creative thinker and business driver
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic computer knowledge and photography skills