247 Centre St #2 New York, New York 10013
Title of Job: Technical Implementation Specialist (NYC or Remote)
Company Description: Unique e-commerce retail platform providing independent boutiques with digital solutions to reach consumers across the globe. Connecting customers to a wide array of one-of-a-kind merchandise.
- Assist external clients located all over the United States in the implementation of technical systems, software, hardware or solutions. (Extensive travel is required)
- Evaluate client needs and develop configurations that support business processes.
- Set-up the hardware and software on-site making sure that the client is happy and trained before you depart.
- Provide training and end-user support during and after the implementation process.
- Deliver a high touch customer experience with clients and get them excited and ready to use our tools and Point of Sale.
- Continuously learn about new releases and functionality in preparation for the next implementation.
- Work with the Management team to execute against growth objectives and deliver customer feedback.
- A great communicator. You communicate in a professional and personable manner. You’re not afraid to work with small business owners and love talking with people from all over the world.
- You are always positive (and share our principle the glass is always half full, and if it’s not – we fill it up!) ?
- You love working with customers beginning from the sales process all the way through to go-live and post implementation review and support. You are the trusted customer advisor and a problem solver.
- You love understanding what the customer’s current business processes are, their issues and their challenges. You love taking on tough complex projects and managing them from inception to successful rollout.
- You love taking care of customers, showing them new ways, helping them to understand the software and benefits. No customer is too small. You are the voice of the customer to the company.
- You don’t get too stressed out when you have to juggle too many balls at the same time and you know how to prioritize and effectively manage your time to be efficient.
- You’re not afraid of technology or to learn new things or new ways of doing business.
- You understand the upstream and downstream impact of business decisions on business processes and how to best configure our software. You are proactive in anticipating and resolving problems. You are a great project manager.
- You take ownership, initiative and pride in your work.
- You are always looking for ways to make things better, faster and more streamlined – both for customers and internally.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills and you know how to schedule your time.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You live for travel and excited to travel five days a week.
- You have 1-3 years of experience. Background in QA (Quality Assurance) or technically-related areas is preferred.