IT Manager/Senior Manager
New York, NY
Title: IT Manager/Senior Manager
Company Description: leading accessories brand
Location: MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO BOTH NYC and Queens offices
This position is responsible for the management, strategy and execution of the IT infrastructure specifically our ERP Systems.
Responsibilities:Overseeing technical projects in alignment with organizational goals.
· Directing the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes. Works closely to ensure network security is properly in place and is maintained.
· Responsible for all servers, back-ups and cloud-based technology.
· Working with information to find solutions to manage business activities.
· Analyze the business requirements of all department to determine their technology needs.
· Supervising a team or outside services, while working closely with management, external vendors and advisors.
· Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management.
· Works closely with both the distribution center and cutting room to support company goals and initiatives.
· Preparing financial budgets and presenting proposals for capital projects to senior executives.
· Responsible for coordinating all external and internal systems to properly work in concert with one another for proper data flow.
· Researching and recommending new products and identifying new market opportunities.
· Leading efforts to improve IT processes.
· Oversee “help desk” and provide strong customer service.
- Proven experience as IT manager or similar role, including 4 - 5 years’ experience dealing with an ERP system and networking.
- A knowledge of Simparel (Exenta), Blue Cherry, or similar platform is STRONGLY PREFERRED
· Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications.
· Proficiency in understanding computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
· Experience in controlling information technology budget.
· Excellent communication and client service skills.
· Able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and exhibit resourcefulness.