New York New York, New York 10018
Title of Job: IT Manager
Location: Los Angeles
Description: Global Footwear and Accessories Company
• Defines and implements policies, and procedures related to information technologies
at all business levels.
• Maintains staff (in house & outsourced) and providers by recruiting, selecting,
orienting, planning, monitoring and training them.
• Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and
supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices,
and user projects.
• Completes projects by coordinating resources, budgets and timetables with user
departments and IT Team.
• Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and
information security and control structures.
• Engineering or University degree, with IT specialization
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as IT Manager in a multinational Company
• High level of knowledge on ERP, Business Intelligence and Communication Systems
• Availability to travel