Los Angeles, California
Title: IT Manager
Company: Well-Known Footwear and Accessories Brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Maintains information technology strategies by managing associated staff; researching and
implementing technological strategic solutions per Business current and future necessities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Defines and implements policies, and procedures related to information technologies at all business levels.
• Maintains staff (in house & outsourced) and providers by recruiting, selecting, orienting, planning, monitoring and training them.
• Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
• Completes projects by coordinating resources, budgets and timetables with user departments and IT Team.
• Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Engineering or University degree, with IT specialization
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as IT Manager in a multinational Company
• High level of knowledge on ERP, Business Intelligence and Communication Systems
• Availability to travel
• High level of autonomy and responsibility