IT Infrastructure Consultant
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Title: IT Infrastructure Consultant
Duration: Approximately 3 months
Our client is seeking an IT / infrastructure Consultant.
They would like someone to review their current software and help build the structure to scale the business. This person would also help set up all IT for the store, integration with warehouse and Shopify.
- Define business requirements and match to potential ERP solutions.
- Negotiate and implement new ERP solution for the company.
- Develop an integration and solution architecture model.
- Business process reengineering and requirements.
- Execute all integrations applicable for the ERP between POS (online and brick and mortar), corporate office, and 3PL’s.
- Implementation of system’s backups and recovery guidelines.
- Develop a long-term data management strategy.
- Develop custom ERP integrations.
- Convert and import legacy systems data into ERP.
- Streamline functionality to improve user productivity and data accuracy.
- Implement Data Collection to streamline supply chain processes.
- Increase operating efficiencies with automated interfaces.
- Holding software vendors accountable to functional requirements.
- Training, including technical/functional training and process training.
- Development of communication channels and materials.
- POS system implementation for stores, including all stages from hardware selection, purchasing, installation, set-up, workflow definition, integration with ERP and training.
- Implement store’s IT infrastructure, including security, cameras, audio, traffic counters, inventory management, and remote access.
- 3-5 years of IT Infrastructure experience
- Must have experience with retail and POS environments
- Must have experience integrating ERP between POS (online and brick & mortar), corporate office, and 3PL’s
- Knowledge of Shopify