IT Administrative Assistant
60 Columbus Circle New York, NY 10023
Title of Job: IT Administrative Assistant
Company Description: NYC based Real Estate Company
Seeking a highly professional Administrative Assistant responsible for the administrative support of senior management within Information Technology.
- Provide general administrative duties including phone, email, mail, filing systems, and technical/equipment support.
- Act as the Executive’s gatekeeper and primary point of contact.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word as the individual will be responsible for putting together presentations and updating spreadsheets as needed.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings.
- Heavy calendar management utilizing Microsoft Outlook for 4 senior executives.
- Manage and coordinate meeting and travel schedules.
- Participate in meetings, track assigned tasks/projects and follow up on them.
- Process expenses, invoices and reconciliations.
· A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant administrative assistant experience.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Excellent professional demeanor with the ability to work with a wide range of levels and management.
· Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, ability to multi-task and prioritize.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Must possess strong organizational skills.
· Ability to multi-task and shift direction easily.
· Team player, self-starter.
· Strong proficiency with all Microsoft Office Applications.
· Experience working in a corporate environment is highly preferred.
· Undergraduate degree required