Human Resources Manager
New Jersey, NJ 07110
Company: Well-known Retailer
Location: New Jersey
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and deliver comprehensive P&D generalist functions to support the employee experience.
- Functions include but are not limited to Selection & Hiring, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Talent Management and Employee Engagement.
- Partner closely with internal P&D teams and develop strategic relationships with P&D Operations, Benefits, Corporate
- Compensation, Payroll and Global People Practices.
- Partner with Store Operations and Field Leaders on the development of cross-functional initiatives and events for the field population.
- Develop succession planning strategy for Retail store talent. Identify, coach and develop high potential employees.
- Conduct in person observations and coaching to support the talent management process.
- Manage off-boarding process for existing employees
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- A minimum of 5 years of employee relations and retail experience
- Strong organization, prioritization and multi-tasking skills in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Well-developed written and verbal presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and communicate, identify and escalate risk appropriately.
- Strong critical thinker who drives proactive process improvement.
- Ability to travel for meetings and store visits.