Human Resources Coordinator
New York / New Jersey New York / New Jersey, NY 10018
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Act as SAP Administrator
• Facilitate office move requests.
• Prepare and submit monthly HR reports detailing key activities, data and metrics including open to hire information, employee turnover, and employee relations matters.
• Manage the administration of Family Medical leaves of absences
• When needed, provide general administrative/office support (i.e. scheduling assistance and expense reports for Sr. Director; attend meetings to take notes as a witness, ordering office supplies, preparing for presentations and meeting, etc.).
• Draft employment verification letters and confirmation letter
• Assist with ad hoc projects and work with the team as requests arise.
• Respond to employee inquires and policy/benefits related questions in a timely manner.
Talent Management & Employee Engagement
• Provide support during the Performance Appraisal process
• Provide project management support in special projects as needed
• Provide support to the facilitator for learning and development courses to support the annual performance management and development planning process
• Manage new hire announcements’ process and logistics
• Maintain and update organizational charts
Talent Acquisition & On-boarding
• Provide the necessary support for the P&D team, Talent Acquisition and Business Partners to ensure successful and efficient recruitment and on-boarding of all new hires and temps.
• Maintain accurate tracking of all open permanent and temporary positions and job req. approval forms on a daily basis.
• Draft, continually update and maintain job descriptions file.
• Assist in facilitating communication between Talent Acquisition and business partners.
• Act as point person for general questions recruitment and on-boarding inquires.
• Partner w/ supervisor/team to assist in the recruitment process for Entry level to Associate level positions and conduct final round interviews as needed by the HRG function.
• Draft and maintain signed offer letters.
• Preparation of on-boarding schedule
Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-3 years of prior relevant work experience
• Advanced computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, SharePoint and familiarity with HRIS systems (SAP Preferred)
• Well-developed written and verbal presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships