The Hubert’s College Ambassador (CAT) will be an integral member of the field marketing team to execute field marketing activity on their assigned college campus through in-store demo activity, guerilla sampling, working events and product deliveries. The main responsibilities of the role are to be the face of the brand to fellow college students on their campus, increase awareness of the brand through constant student interaction and sampling. This role will involve pre-event logistics such as loading cases of samples and materials at a storage unit/distribution center, on-site set up and tear down of materials, collecting photos and information for post-activity recaps. The ideal candidate is extremely outgoing, well-spoken, has a welcoming appearance and is a hands-on individual who can quickly establish relationships and work well as part of a team. They will have a thirst for excellence and have a passion for the sweet life with a desire to succeed in making Hubert’s Lemonade the #1 lemonade brand in the country.
Essential Job Functions:
- Actively generate trial & brand awareness of Hubert’s Lemonade on their college campus through guerilla sampling, sampling at events, in-store demos, account seeding and influencer seeding
- Engage students to share product samples and brand information through friendly, consistent and professional communication
- Maintain reporting inclusive of the following: pre-month activity plan, mid-month report, month end recaps, photos from activity, timesheets, expense reports
- Manage product inventory and resources
- Identify opportunities to improve student experience and connection with Hubert’s on campus
- Deliver execution with excellence
- Be social media savvy to assist with social media with content tied to field marketing execution
- Bring the JOY of the Hubert’s brand to life through actions and activations on campus on a daily basis
- Other related duties as assigned
- 0 - 2 years’ experience in field marketing, preferably in the beverage industry
- High school diploma or equivalent experience, must be currently enrolled in the college that they are working on.
- Preferably a sophomore or junior year student.
- Experience in promotional marketing or event execution
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, typical hours vary from week to week and includes early mornings, nights and most weekends
- Must live on or near the college campus - strong knowledge of the campus life is a must
- Must have room to store the cases and assets needed to execute activations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent at managing time, priorities and expenses
- Able to work independently while being a team player
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Ability to stand/be mobile on their feet for up to 4 hours at a time
- Proficiency using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Hubert’s Lemonade College Ambassador and your college name in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.