Honest Tea Team Lead - Washington DC
Washington DC Washington DC, DC 20001
Position: Honest Tea Team Lead
Salary: Competitive Rate/DOE
Honest Tea, the nation's top-selling organic beverage company, is looking for the right person to help join our mission to create delicious, healthy beverages for all. This is an entrepreneurial, industry changing company with unique brand appeal looking for a hard-working, resourceful, hands-on Agency Coordinator who can act as an ambassador for the Honest Tea brand. If you have the passion, we have the position.
Overview: The DC Agency Coordinator is responsible for building brand loyalty in assigned territory by executing marketing programs that connect consumers with the brand. This position is responsible for successful identification and execution of promotional events, retail demos, and curating influencer relationships. Full product knowledge and understanding of product benefits is required. The ideal candidate works hard, is a self-starter, and is looking to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company that’s making a difference.
The position is a 3-month contract role through JBCStyle.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Act as ambassador for the brand by sampling and merchandising product at key events and in-store demos
- Hire, train, help schedule and manage team of brand ambassadors
- Support retail accounts, identify in-store sales opportunities, and help drive consumer awareness and sales
- Manage event logistics including pre-event, event set-up, event execution and break-down
- Deliver timely event and demo recaps
- Maintain accuracy of product inventory and accept product deliveries
- Assist with route rides and other bottler engagement activities
- Aid market manager in daily responsibilities
- Use good judgment when sourcing consumer events
- Load and drive branded vehicle to events and product drops
- Create excitement and positive experience for consumers
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing (or related field)
- 1 – 2-year relevant experience in events, promotions, consumer marketing or community marketing
- Must be able to work a Wednesday – Sunday schedule
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records.
About Honest Tea
- As a fast-growing company, Honest Tea is always on the lookout for energetic and enthusiastic people who can help grow the company. Employees must be flexible, able to work independently and share our commitment to social responsibility.
- JBCStyle is a global consumer search firm stitching together talented, passionate people and the trendsetting companies who are defining our creative consumer future. As the leading full-service search firm we have unparalleled access to the decision-makers who need your talents and can elevate your career. Whether your background is in field, retail, creative, or corporate, we provide the guidance and worldwide connections you need to keep moving forward. If you are looking for a consumer career, then JBCStyle is the pinnacle of contingent search with a growing footprint worldwide! Our expertise is in corporate, field and store level retail roles across the U.S. and Europe. JBCStyle was founded and headquartered in NYC in early 2006. JBCStyle has offices and an extensive network of recruiters in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas, Atlanta, London, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam and various satellite locations.
- JBCStyle is an equal opportunity employer and offers benefits to full-time and part-time employees including, medical, dental, vision and Paid Time Off (PTO). All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check, including driving record, education, employment, and criminal records.
- No third party recruiters please!