Honest Tea Brand and Sales Ambassador (DC)
111 DC Way DC, DC 20001
Honest Tea, the nation’s top-selling organic beverage company, in partnership with JBC Style, is looking for the right person to be a Brand and Sales Ambassador in DC, and join our mission to create delicious, healthy beverages for all. As a Brand and Sales Ambassador, you’ll be responsible for building brand loyalty in assigned territory by executing marketing programs that connect consumers with the brand. This position is responsible for successful execution of promotional events, retail demos, and sales support. The ideal candidate works hard, is a self-starter, and is looking to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company that’s making a difference.
This position is a part-time role through JBC Style.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Act as ambassador for the brand by sampling and merchandising product at key events and in-store demos
- Be on-site on time/early for event activation
- Assist in set up and tear down of event site elements
- Engage consumers and share key messages about the product and encourage participation at activation site to create excitement and positive experience
- Enthusiastically create memorable brand experiences for consumers
- Maintain working knowledge of product in order to be a subject matter expert
- Create a "buzz" to gain consumer attention
- Assist with route rides and other bottler engagement activities
- Support retail accounts, identify in-store sales opportunities, and help drive consumer awareness and sales
- Deliver timely event and demo recaps
- Present a professional appearance and wear specifically required apparel
- Relevant experience in events, promotions, consumer marketing or community marketing
- Must be able to work weekends
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Adaptability and creativity
- Energetic and confident in engaging with consumers
- Enjoy working in a team environment & engaging consumers
- Ability to respond under pressure
- Access to a reliable vehicle
- Physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional materials, comfortably lift up to 30 lbs. and standing for extended periods of time.
- All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records.
As a Brand Ambassador for Honest Tea, you’ll enjoy a wide range of perks, including:
- Flexible Schedules
- Free Honest Tea product
- Free Honest Tea premiums (swag) and uniform
About Honest Tea
As a fast-growing company, Honest Tea is always on the lookout for energetic and enthusiastic people who can help grow the company. Employees must be flexible, able to work independently and share our commitment to social responsibility.
JBCStyle is a global consumer search firm stitching together talented, passionate people and the trendsetting companies who are defining our creative consumer future. As the leading full-service search firm we have unparalleled access to the decision-makers who need your talents and can elevate your career. Whether your background is in field, retail, creative, or corporate, we provide the guidance and worldwide connections you need to keep moving forward. If you are looking for a consumer career, then JBCStyle is the pinnacle of contingent search with a growing footprint worldwide! Our expertise is in corporate, field and store level retail roles across the U.S. and Europe. JBCStyle was founded and headquartered in NYC in early 2006. JBCStyle has offices and an extensive network of recruiters in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas, Atlanta, London, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam and various satellite locations.
JBCStyle is an equal opportunity employer and offers benefits to full-time and part-time employees including, medical, dental, vision and Paid Time Off (PTO). All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check, including driving record, education, employment, and criminal records.
No third party recruiters please!