Head of Wholesale
403 Broome Street, 5th Floor New York, NY 10013
Title: Head of Wholesale
Company Description: High-end, European men's and women's brand
- Responsible for managing and meeting sales objectives for North American market.
- Set strategic growth plan for the division in line with company vision.
- Specialize in Men’s and Women’s RTW and Accessories in all classifications.
- Manage and Grow client relationship in all segments: Major department stores, major
online retailers and specialty stores.
- Emphasized focus on growing North America women’s business in line with global
proportionate market share for RTW and Accessories.
- Maintain client relationships via an interactive approach in order to drive full price
sell-through and client margin.
- Weekly selling analysys, merchandise performance monitoring and constant handle on
market demand for brand.
- Travel to key markets to visit existing and potential doors.
- Client trainings in product and visual merchandising standards (in person or via collateral
sharing) is a key focus to ensure transmission of brand selling points.
- Interact with key departments in corporate office to assure proper delivery of products to
clients, and proper collection of receivables.
- work with retail and web departments in building constructive feedback on local market
needs for merchandising and design departments.
- Manage local team to ensure execution of department goals, while working on their
personal development and growth.
- 6 to 10 years of direct or indirect industry experience.
- Close industry contacts with key major accounts (GMM, DMM, Buyers, Planners etc)
and specialty store owners and buyers.
- Proven track record of business and personal professional growth