Head of Marketing
New York, NY 10013
Location: New York, NY
Company: Growing skincare brand
- Create and execute digital media plans across all paid channels
- Manage budget and bidding strategies.
- Maintain a data-driven approach through experimentation and optimization to exceed company goals
- Manage the internal marketing team and agency partners.
- Own the creative development process for paid channels.
- Work with engineering to improve web/mobile experience
- Be the end-to-end channel owner which includes tracking, measurement, attribution, optimization, reporting, and automation.
- 5-7 years of experience, ideally in a Beauty or Wellness business.
- Proven results and experience in managing multiple paid channels.
- Analytical and data-savvy marketer.
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Google Ads, Influencer Marketing, Pinterest, Affiliate, with deep expertise in Paid Social channels.
- Experience with email retention marketing.
- Technical knowledge of tracking, tooling and experiment design and implementation.
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate impact; ability to influence and work cross-functionally across several internal teams.
- Previous relationships/interactions with key vendors and external partners.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.