Head of Marketing
. Los Angeles, CA 90021
Title: Head of Marketing
Company Description: Emerging Lifestyle Streetwear Brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Communicate the brand's vision and mission effectively across all channels while building marketing systems around all produced content through social media, blogging, audio, video, text, newsletters, and press releases.
- Implement and execute robust marketing strategies around the sourcing and execution of partnerships such as brand and celebrity collaborations and sponsorships.
- Oversee customer experience initiatives such as packaging, customer loyalty programs, and giveaways to increase brand loyalty and customer retention both in-store and through e-commerce channels.
- Ensure the seamless flow of information between cross-functional partners and be responsible for the project management of marketing campaigns.
- Entrepreneurial mindset who wants to have their innovative ideas to be heard and to drive the brand forward.
- Set goals with management and deliver, measure, and report on aligned brand KPI’s across all channels.
- Oversee and manage freelance associates and hire them as needed.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Min. 4+ years of brand marketing work experience either in-house or in an agency setting, preferably in a startup environment or entrepreneurial company.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Collaborative mindset with a passion for bringing a story to life across contexts and functional channels.
- Excellent storyteller with the ability to see the "big picture" and have excellent project development and management skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with focus on execution, problem-solving, and improving processes.
- Able to work within tight deadlines, make adjustments and changes to priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
- Efficient with excellent time management skills and ability to manage and lead a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Interest in working for a socially corporate responsible company with a passion for mental health awareness.