Head of Marketing
. Las Vegas, NV 89109
Company Description: startup CPG beauty brand
Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Partner with CEO and relevant business partners to create a compelling vision grounded in a deep understanding of business, consumers, and culture.
- Maintain brand assets and ensure consistent brand image, content usage, and messaging through all communication mediums.
- Lead and manage our Marketing team in crafting strategies and guide the creation of omnichannel content and experiences that drive brand health and increases acquisition, retention, and customer engagement.
- Define the opportunity space for specific brand marketing initiatives; articulate a strategic content framework and holistic content calendar ensuring alignment of our most strategic marketing messages including new advertising and promotions.
- Manage and lead brand-level content strategy and briefing process for large campaign projects; translate communications strategies into actionable messaging for acquisition, loyalty/retention and creative team; build and execute timely and relevant marketing, influencer/PR programs, and email campaigns to increase awareness of the brand and create buzz.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with counterparts and business groups to create a content plan inclusive of the brand, supplier, and customer segment messaging leveraging media platform best practices for an innovative and integrated approach.
- Lead and manage our Creative Services team to ensure consistent and effective brand messaging.
- Direct and/or develop comprehensive marketing strategies and recommendations for initiatives that align with business objectives and the brand; this may include store events and creative projects.
- Identify marketing opportunities based on dynamics in strategy, media, competitive, and consumer behavior and recommend appropriate action in a fast and flexible manner.
- Responsible for managing selected accounts within the marketing budget.
- Maintain strong proactive knowledge of target customer, retail, and marketing trends.
- Manage vendors associated with media marketing to meet cost and deadlines.
- Spearhead marketing efforts across all channels including wholesale, e-commerce, and retail.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Min. 5-7 years of 360 marketing strategy and planning experience within the cosmetics, consumer brands, retail, or hospitality either in-house or within an agency.
- Prior specialty retail experience preferred.
- Comfortable with spearheading all areas of marketing including brand, digital, growth/CRM, and retail.
- Demonstrate strong creative instincts balanced with very solid strategic and analytical capabilities
- Proven people development, management, and leadership skills
- Proven ability to work with and influence senior management
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Employee Discounts