Head of Growth
. Los Angeles, CA 90210
Company Description: consumer packaged goods brand
Location: can be based remotely anywhere in the US
- Work with cross-functionally with other team members to define customer acquisition goals, to execute, and analyze performance, data, and statistics.
- Inform decisions regarding the growth marketing budget.
- Plan, implement, and lead paid campaigns across varying channels including SEO/SEM, paid social, display, video, referral, direct mail, affiliate, etc.
- Analyze marketing KPIs (ROI, LTV, CPA, CVR, etc.) tracking performance goals, and strongly communicate the same through reporting.
- Create, execute, and advance a strategy for acquisition and retention including cultivation of loyalty tactics to reach repeat purchase and LTV targets.
- Collaborate with external partners to ensure alignment with overall business strategies and goals.
- Work with external creative and acquisition partners to motivate the development of campaign assets.
- Oversee the email marketing program to build automated drip, segmentations, and marketing campaigns.
- Create and actively manage the testing of creative, landing pages, and audiences to improve conversion to scale campaigns efficiently, and to execute testing plans for burgeoning ad formats and channels
- Improve on-site conversion via landing pages, sign-up flow, A/B testing, and cart optimization, and investigate all areas of our online marketing efforts to determine opportunities for impact and growth
- Work in partnership with the entire team to identify, develop, and propel OKR's and overall strategy
- Complete Bachelor’s degree.
- Min. 2-5+ years of growth, customer acquisition, email marketing, and retention experience in a full-stack digital growth marketing role with a proven track record of scaling growth at a CPG, food + beverage, and/or DTC startup.
- You are highly analytical with the ability to turn insight into actionable performance optimization.
- You are a growth-hacking, media-buying, and SEO/SEM expert.
- You are an expert in performance tracking and measurement tools, fluent in Google Analytics, and have the ability to manage large high-volume data with respect to both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated through past work.
- Results driven, ability to multitask in fast paced cross-functional environment.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Observed Covid Mental Health Days
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Work From Home Flexibility
- Educational Stipend
- Product Gratis + Employee Discounts