Head of Customer Experience (CX)
. Nashville, TN 37201
Company Description: socially mission-driven lifestyle accessories brand
Location: Nashville, TN
- Lead and build a customer centric, motivated, and high performing Customer Experience team.
- Strategically scale the Customer Experience team in a cost-effective manner and manage against productivity, quality and procedures.
- Listen to the customer’s needs and develop clear feedback mechanisms between support and Product and Marketing teams to help the brand constantly improve.
- Build out training programs to most effectively scale the company's CX organization.
- Continuously drive improvements and efficiencies throughout our customer experience using technology.
- Work closely with our founders and functional leaders to ensure we are creating the best experience for our brand's customers.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree.
- Min. of 5-7+ years experience in customer service or support operations.
- Proven track record of launching and scaling support systems and teams.
- Interest and experience with inspiring and motivating teams and leaders at all levels.
- Problem solver with the ability to think both strategically and execute tactically.
- Highly collaborative and enjoy working with various team members to execute on cross-functional strategies.
- Good listener and can think on your feet to provide solutions.
- Very customer focused with a high-level of service.
????- Entrepreneurial and resourceful spirit; you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Clear and succinct communication skills, effective for all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized, analytical, and detail-oriented.
Compensation Package + Perks:
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Free Product
- Employee Discounts
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Excellent Corporate Culture