New York New York, New York 10018
Title of Job: Head Stylist
Company Description: Growing Children’s Apparel Box Retailer
Location: New York City
- Be the voice of the Styling Team (15+ users) to understand product and process needs, including both assortment and technology
- Teach and actively manage Stylist performance to meet our client and KPI expectations; while developing and executing personalized performance management plans
- Lead Stylist trainings and ensure Stylists have the knowledge they need to best serve our customers
- Recruit future talent including developing, assessing, interviewing and onboard/training of new Stylists
- Connect with each Stylist regularly through bi-weekly one-on-one meetings
- Consistently communicate to Stylists to ensure that daily styling goals are met and any questions or concerns are answered in a timely manner
- Own team operational functions including scheduling, approving hours, time off requests and backlog management
- Continue to delight customers as a Stylist and style a quota of boxes per week in accordance to the business needs
- Update styling projections daily to stay in line with demand forecast and re-evaluate when needed
- Successful experience with a multi-brand, multi-vendor environment, in addition to having an understanding of both children and baby markets.
- Cross-functional communication comes naturally to you in solving problems and addressing challenges. You have a strong orientation toward problem solving and decision-making in an open and collaborative environment and toward making decisions that will benefit our customers and KIDBOX as a whole.
- You are goal driven, detail-oriented and organized and can drive a team to achieve aggressive results.
- You listen and understand that the best ideas can come from anywhere and you foster a culture of innovation.
- You are successful at being both proactive and reactive. You figure out workarounds when the team hits roadblocks and you anticipate and plan for potential major problems.
- You work hard in collaboration with cross-functional peers while communicating and maintaining a clear, precise goal.