108 W 39th St New York, NY 10018
Company: Leading Home-Goods Manufacturer
- Drive business performance of merchandise categories through early planning and strategy implementation.
- Partner with Design on product assortment and develop line plan to achieve and exceed financial goals.
- Partner closely with Design and Sales to provide feedback on market trends, key category needs, historical selling, hero products, designs and colors.
- Analyze category metrics to understand consumer behavior and react to key findings.
- Collaborate with Sourcing on vendor resource, calendar and costing strategies to facilitate production planning.
- Lead cross-functional meetings to review product selling, issues and potential liabilities. Determine solutions to ensure timely and consistent flow of merchandise.
- 8+ years of merchandising experience
- Must have experience within the Wall Decor category
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strategic, analytical and creative thinker
- Proficient in Excel