1888 Rosecrans Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Title: HRIS Analyst
Company: Well-known denim and lifestyle brand
Location: Los Angeles
- Manage and coordinate the review and testing of HR system releases, upgrades, priorities, and impacts.
- Maintain system rules, workflows, and forms.
- Document processes and results.
- Provide support for system issues to internal and end users.
- Provide necessary training to end users
- Provide HRIS support for recurring and annual HR initiatives
- Act as lead point-person and resource and other projects as assigned.
- Owner of Data Management and Integrity
- Owner of HRIS reporting
- HR Analytics
- Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll).
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports
- Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Maintain data integrity in systems.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Configure, assign, and audit security access assigned to end users
- Create requirements and configure and/or project manage system enhancements.
- Train on new processes/functionality.
- Train new system users.
- Dayforce a MUST
- 3 - 5 years of HRIS experience.
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS platforms
- Demonstrated technical skills: proficient with PC operation, web navigation, MS Excel and Access.
- Experience working with multiple HR Systems: Dayforce HCM and Taleo.