na New York City, NY na
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: New York, New York
Company: Well known, growing denim brand
- Manage HRIS, payroll (bi-weekly run & calendar), and benefits (open enrollment and inquiries).
- Manage then entire recruitment process, from posting, screening, recruiting, and hiring for all openings.
- Manage the entire employee life cycle from on-boarding to off-boarding.
- Lead effective training for all new hires.
- Execute annual reviews, PIPs, warnings, raises and promotions, restructures, and engagement across all departments and locations.
- Manage the HR Budget to facilitate positive P&L goals.
- Ensure and execute HR compliance activities, leave of absence, severance and disability cases in coordination with PEO.
- Oversee all employee events, perks, and cultural initiatives.
- Engage in effective employer branding.
- Manage the Internship program.
- Collaborate with Senior Management on all exigent business needs and opportunities.
- Maintain up-to-date information regarding leases, insurance coverages and other appropriate documentation.
- Oversee IT issues and resources, partnering with third party.
- In partnership with the VP of Operations, manage office and showroom spaces through effective guidance of key team members (Operations Coordinator & Showroom Coordinator).
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA in Human Resources or similar field.
- 3+ years in an HR function, preferably in the apparel industry.
- Must have previous HRIS experience.
- Strong verbal and written skills; great attention to detail.
- Must be a critical thinker and strategic planner.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate with multiple departments.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to adhere to deadlines.