665 Broadway New York, NY 10012
Title: HR Manager
Location: New York, NY
- Develop talent strategies for Retail and HQ, including candidate assessment and selection, addressing all talent needs.
- Support the performance management process and partner with teams on goal setting, coaching and development planning.
- Support performance review cycle
- Partner with Finance to effectively manage compensation budgets and staffing plans.
- Partner with leaders on employee engagement and action plans.
- Consistently align policies, practices and management with a culture based on focus, execution, values and authenticity.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant HRBP/generalist experience
- Experience in retail space
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Strong project management, communication and facilitation skills