Title: HR Generalist
Company: Contemporary Fashion Brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Actively pursue knowledge of retail business practices, policies, organization structure, roles and responsibilities to better understand and support the business
- Develop, implement and manage employee on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Build relationships with staff at all levels; assure that new recruits integrate effectively into the organization
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Leverage knowledge of and experience with HR systems to use data to support process, procedure and program changes as activities are improved
- Align and educate peers, direct reports and managers to ensure compliance.
- Provides administrative support, such as but not limited to, correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, and payroll management data entry.
- Generalist HR background/Retail experience
- Versatile and collaborative style
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Able to business partner store managers and team managers
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively at all levels
- Travelling in the region and overseas is required
- Extensive employee relations and talent acquisition management experience in the US essential
Salary: Dependent on experience.