Mason Mason, OH 45040
Title: HR Director
Location: Mason, OH
Company: Global Accessories Company
- Partners with brand leadership at the executive team level to identify and develop HR strategies, identify gaps and plan processes to directly support business initiatives through people. Acts as liaison with other HR teams to coordinate development of programs, systems and processes to be used by brand to support the business.
- Operates as a Human Resources business partner and coach/consultant to brand Vice Presidents
- Provides insight, oversight and direction of the Annual Performance Management and Compensation Review process within the business unit.
- Oversees and directs the Talent Reviews and Succession planning
- Manages and coaches a team of field and corporate HRBP's in support of their functional responsibilities, territories, regions and zones, including all Associate Relations responsibilities and Talent Review and related responsibilities.
- Partners and supports the Labor Analytics team to conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses on a broad array of issues; works to share interpretation of data with brand teams, clients, and/or department management and develops action steps to support improvements/changes.
- Partners with other HR to coordinate the development and execution of enterprise programs, systems, and processes to be used by the brand/business unit to support the business.
- Collaborates, strategizes and participates with Talent Acquisition and Hiring Managers to acquire and retain top talent. Actively partners with Director of Recruiting and Field Recruiting to build the program supporting implementation
- Works closely with management and employees on employee engagement, including improving work relationships, building morale, increasing productivity and retention.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years Human Resources experience
- Experience with coaching, facilitation, associate relations, employment law and leadership
- Experience with Retail/Store environments