Jersey City, NJ 07030
Title: HR Coordinator
Company: Apparel Brand
Location: New Jersey
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure adherence of all P&D policies and procedures by providing accurate and timely guidance to employees.
• Prepare and submit monthly HR reports detailing key activities, data and metrics including open to hire information, employee turnover, and employee relations matters.
• Ensure compliance of all federal and state mandated employment laws.
• Manage the administration of Family Medical leaves of absences in partnership with supervisor and benefits team as needed.
• When needed, provide general administrative/office support
• Draft employment verification letters and confirmation letter
• Respond to employee inquires and policy/benefits related questions in a timely manner.
• Partner with supervisor/team to conduct Employee Feedback meetings.
Talent Management & Employee Engagement
• Provide support during the Performance Appraisal process
• Provide project management support in special projects as needed
• Provide support to the facilitator for learning and development courses to support the annual performance management and development planning process
• Manage new hire announcements’ process and logistics
• Maintain and update organizational charts
Talent Acquisition & Onboarding
• Maintain accurate tracking of all open permanent and temporary positions and job req. approval forms on a daily basis.
• Draft, continually update and maintain job descriptions file.
• Assist in facilitating communication between Talent Acquisition and business partners.
• Act as point person for general questions recruitment and onboarding inquires.
• Partner w/ supervisor/team to assist in the recruitment process for Entry level to Associate level positions and conduct final round interviews as needed by the HRG function.
• Draft and maintain signed offer letters.
• Preparation of onboarding schedule, cube/office setup, etc
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related concentration preferred
• 1-3 years of prior relevant work experience
• Well-developed written and verbal presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is a must
• Ability to multi-task, work in high pressure environment
• Self-starter / proactive mindset