HR / Talent Acquisition Coordinator
New York New York, NY 10018
Job Title: HR & Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location: New York City
- Recruitment support - posting positions, sourcing resumes, screening candidates, scheduling interviews, generating offer letters, etc.
- Responsible for gathering and reporting on all Human Resources metrics associated with areas of responsibility, i.e., recruitment tracking, open position reporting, cost per hire, time to fill, etc.
- Management of the Internship Program.
- Work as a certified interviewer and become subject matter expert for pre-employment assessment interview and make recommendations to hiring managers.
- Conduct exploratory interviews.
- Employee Relations support to include but not limited to – new hire on-boarding, exit interviews, counseling and corrective action.
- General administrative support to the Human Resources department.
- Serve as back-up for reception (cover and train when needed).
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 1- 3 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role; Excellent relationship building and influencing skills; Builds strong formal and informal networks needed to achieve business goals; Ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners and teams; Strong customer service orientation.
- Highly organized and efficient; ability to multi-task; willing to take initiative and work autonomously.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices and process.
- Understanding of Human Resources technology - ADP WorkforceNow; SAP Success Factors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – especially excel.