108 W 39th st, 7th floor New York, NY 10018
Company: Womens Contemporary Fashion Brand
Location: New York, New York
Title: Graphic Designer/ Web Designer
- Develop two strong and consistent visual and typographic approaches to establish brand a brand identity
- Marketing and Automated Email campaign layout
- Web page design; concept sketches, problem solving with developers, implementation and maintenance
- Retouching/color correcting images to be used for marketing and social messaging
- Demonstrate ability to handle various projects at the same time and complete them by a given deadline
- Attend meetings to plan and strategize all upcoming content needs
- Keep up-to-date with calendar changes
- 3-5 years of Graphic Design / Web Design / Digital experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Highly creative out-of-the-box thinker that provides marketable, strategic and visual solutions
- Keeps up to date on marketing and design trends, visual styles, art, technological innovations, social media and their influence and application.
- Excellent graphic design and visual creation skills
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of brand identity, UI, responsive design and project timing, with the ability of creating all variations and options when needed.
- Personal passion for design, Art and Creation culture.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-driven, inspired, and motivated
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines (efficiently and independently).
Need strong working knowledge of:
- Adobe Creative Suite (CC)
Preferred knowledge of:
- Capture One
- After Effects
- Final Cut