108 West 39th St New York, NY 10018
Title: Graphic Designer
Company: Apparel Manufacturer
- Translate ideas and strategy into relevant designs and pitches. Help with identifying whitespace opportunities in the private label market.
- Design and produce materials including but not limited to brand assets such as hangtags, clothing labels, logos, product packaging, in-store visuals, keynote, powerpoint, pitch decks, data reports, infographics, product photos, photo retouching, GIFs that adhere to the creative brief.
- Maintain organized archives and manage gallery space.
- Work with photographers and help aid with photoshoots including but not limited to photo retouching, cropping photos, shooting product lay flats and photo manipulation.
- Ability to research outside vendors and third parties and communicate specific final project execution.
- Degree in Visual communications, graphic design or related
- 5+ years experience in ad agency or related disciplines
- Proficiency in Adode Creative Suite (inDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) on Mac OS
- Proficiency in Keynote/Powerpoint and working knowledge of how to use animations/transitions.
- Elevated aesthetic of original typography, design, branding and presentation
- Highly creative problem solver who likes to “roll up sleeves” and has a positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc) and how to design compelling content for each.
- Knowledge and experience of professional printing process, prepress and production, proto making, illustration, animation / motion graphics, i-Movie
- Flash and HTML and photography skills a plus
- Familiarity with ISSU, dropbox, wetransfer, google drive and Slack a plus.