We're looking for a fashion forward, innovative, and digital savvy Graphic Designer! You must be a creative thinker, have strong attention to detail and a grasp on aesthetic sensibility! This company delivers distinctive products with a signature style and trendsetting concepts. The primary role for the Graphic Designer is to graphically support sales and marketing through catalog design & web graphics. The Graphic Designer will have the opportunity to learn and grow through collaboration and exposure to a well-established design team.
If you have a passion for new ideas and passion for the design realm, and enthusiastic about branding, design & marketing then you will be a great addition to the team
- Catalog layout, design & post production
- Maintain and update catalogs and images on our digital selling system
- Design graphics to be used on company website for product launches & promotions
- Design layouts for email blasts, advertisements and social media posts
- Develop designs to be used for company functions and events
- Fulfill high resolution image requests for customers and sales team
- Design graphics to be used in showrooms throughout the US
- Take on various other projects as needed to support the Creative Services Department
- Minimum 2 - 5 years catalog/magazine/publication design experience.
- Creative thinker passionate about typography, layout, & process.
- Highly refined sense of style and great understanding of design.
- Team player with the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Must be an EXPERT in InDesign & Photoshop with solid experience in Illustrator
- Detailed orientated designer with a clean aesthetic
- CSS, HTML, UX, Web Design & After Effects experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Communication or equivalent