Graphic & Motion Designer
260 West 39th Street New York, NY 10018
Title: Graphic & Motion Designer
Location: New York, NY
Company: Multi-service showroom
- Designing graphics for apparel, POP website, social media, and print sample mockups.
- Maintain deadlines in fast-paced environment.
- Develop support materials for various brands and products.
- Help maintain brand’s identities through both a physical and digital platform.
- Storyboarding/script writing, video editing, and motion graphics.
- Translate graphic vision into motion for social media, videos, web-based platforms.
- Illustrate and animate graphics.
- Create storyboards from beginning to end of animations.
- Develop strong visualization graphics appropriate to specific brand.
- Ensure that photos and files are kept in good order and organized accordingly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a graphic-related field.
- 1-3 years of experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in creating complex graphics design in Adobe Illustrator and
- Photo retouching, editing and graphic design in Adobe Photoshop.
- Expert proficiency in current motion graphic design & editing applications, such as After Effects, Premier as well as design tools, including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Typography knowledge and experience.
- Able to work with music and sound.
- Strong communication skills and great team player.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of apparel design and construction is a plus.