Global Online Retail Manager
52, Gloucester Place London, Greater London W1U 8HQ
Title of Job: Global Online Retail Manager
Company Description: Iconic & stylish perfumery Brand
This amazing Brand is looking for a Global Retailer.com Manager to join our team.
As the Retailer.com Manager, you will responsible for galvanizing the retailer.com marketing strategy and ensure the proper brand translation across all Retailer.com sites. Working with the regional teams, you will be responsible for achieving sales goals on these +21 partner sites which is rapidly growing and diversifying.
• Own, manage and maintain the retailer.com marketing calendar with the regional teams and help galvanize the retailer.com strategy
• Work closely with the Online Director and International Team for new retailer launches
• Maintain all sales records and reporting
• Work with creative operations contact to complete assets
• Work with regional teams to understand how to secure placements on retailer.com channels and deliver tool kits to do this
• Maintain standards of product merchandising online / copy, imagery, usage
• Work with international teams to ensure fluid presence on retail partner sites
• Maintain all brand guidelines documents relating to retailer.com, marketing, merchandising, fulfilment
• Identifying opportunities for brand exposure and drive retailer.com to achieve sales and brand goals
• Lead QA for brand presence on retailer sites ensuring brands are merchandised and presented in line with equity standards and licensor guidelines
• Evaluate promotion plans for retail partners with regional teams and share post event analytics
• Routinely monitor the competitive landscape and share learnings cross functionally
• +5 years of online retail experience, specialising in 3rd part partnerships
• Experience in Pure Play, retailer.com and 3PP within Apps and websites
• Positive, committed attitude with ability to work effectively across many departments
• Aptitude for working with Internet tools (i.e., web-based reports, databases, and various multimedia technologies).
• Ability to manage timelines and internal project resources.
• Very strong knowledge of web technologies and e-commerce platform
£50 - £55 with bonus
The company offer an excellent salary / benefit package including company bonus and discount on company products