Global Marketing Manager
New York, NY
Title of Job: Global Marketing Manager
Location: New York NY
Company Description: Innovative Skincare company
· Manage development and execution of strategic vision and brand marketing plans
· Manage all aspects of program development from concept to final program delivery, on time and within COG guidelines and budget.
· Lead briefing meetings to kick-off program development, tracking key milestones in weekly cross-functional meetings, submitting and updating briefs and cost feasibilities, and reviewing product artwork mechanicals.
· Lead the commercialization process and execution of marketing activities for assigned launches with cross functional teams including Product Development, Packaging, Creative, and Digital to ensure timetable/milestone adherence. Includes
· Support go-to-market activation including in-store displays, merchandising; print and digital media; social media and influencer marketing, sampling, and education
· Create decks and present at key internal & external meetings (e.g. national sales meeting, retail market meetings)
· Conduct competitive review for all new programs to understand products, key claims, key technologies, SRP, packaging and design
· Creativity and thorough knowledge in all areas of marketing including the ability to develop and implement innovative marketing programs
· Knowledge of the functions of product development, packaging design, advertising, and sales and their effect on product marketability, as well a global/consumer trends
· Must be flexible and determined; possessing the ability to handle a multitude of projects and the willingness to put in the time necessary for success.
· Must be an excellent team player; possessing the ability to build, foster and nurture strong relationships and gain the respect of members of the cross-functional teams.
· Demonstrate ownership of programs, embracing both big picture objectives and follow through on details, and take initiative to problem solve
· Excellent written and verbal communications
· Strong analytical and creative skills (excel, powerpoint)
Education &/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university with a focus on Marketing
· MBA a plus
· Approximately 6+ Years Relevant Marketing / Brand Management Experience
· Must have experience in Beauty/Hair Category
· Experience working on digital media campaigns a plus
· Proficient in Mandarin a plus[