2855 Stevens Creek Blvd Santa Clara, CA 95050
- At least two years of experience as a Store manager for a Fashion brand
- Strong leadership, communication, organizational and supervisory skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a demanding and continuously evolving environment.
- Flexibility in work schedule and hours due to the demands of the business, including weekends and evenings
- Occasional ability to travel is required.
- Desire to grow with a high-end brand
- Maximize sales by analysis of Store and individual statistical performance, by setting goals for team members
- Reinforce the standards of Customer Service and Clienteling.
- Consistently interacts with the Sales Staff and the Customers on the selling floor.
People Development and Communication
- Forecast and identify personnel needs
- Recruit, hire and develop Managers and Sales Associates that can represent and enhance the brand
- Provide consistent feedback, motivation and performance evaluations.
- Communicate with Regional Manager and Mall Management on a consistent basis.
- Train and develop the skills necessary for Sales Associates and Managers to grow and excel in their position.
Visual Presentation and Merchandise Management
- Trains Managers to cater and adapt company directives to positively impact the sales volume of the store, taking into account the store’s assortment and clientele.
- Reinforce visual standards throughout the area.
- Evaluate and communicate assortment, stock level, and maintenance needs to the Regional Manager.
- Meet deadlines for store compliance expectations as directed by Regional Manager and/or Company
- Trains Managers on the importance of operational efficiency.
- Conducts inventories as directed by the Corporate Office.
- Manages payroll and all other controllable expenses, protects company’s assets through reinforcement of loss prevention procedures.