. San Jose, CA 94088
Job Title: General Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
Company: Luxury Men's & Women's Contemporary Brand
- Demonstrate confident leadership abilities by inspiring and empowering teams to achieve excellence.
- Ability to define and communicate clear strategic objectives for the store's initiatives.
- Ensure the team maximizes sales potential by the correct use of all resources, leadership and team motivation.
- Effectively recruitment, train, and motivate the team. Adapt personal & interpersonal skills and bring out the best in people and enhance the company's brand values.
- Implement strong succession planning and development.
- Reflect the values of the brand with integrity and respect for others.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner by using feedback to modify and develop alternative solutions and make decisions.
- Be competent in knowledge of stores performance and have a keen awareness of local market.
- Follow policies and procedures and complete administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Responsible for management team and the awareness and implementation of health an safety procedures and loss prevention initiatives.
- Lead successful commercial walk throughs/store visits for corporate employees.
- Implement and establish strong TSE culture; maximize partnerships with TSE and
- Manage and assign all DOR delegation to other members of the management team.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of retail store management experience
- Experience working with contemporary fashion apparel with passion for clienteling and selling the product
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Proactive attitude where no task is too small or big to tackle
- Integrity and accountability with oneself that they can bring to the teams in which they are leading
- Able to work flexible hours based on the store's needs - open to working days, nights, weekends & holidays
- Able to climb, reach & lift up to 30-50 lbs; able to stand for long periods of time
?Salary: $70,000 - $85,000 + benefits