Cherry Creek Denver, CO 80206
Title: Store Manager
Company: High End Ready to Wear Brand
Location: Denver, Colorado
Leadership and People Management
- Lead by example and model behavior that reflects the brand.
- Translate the brand’s vision and strategy in a way that resonates with your team and maximizes your business.
- Build a team of top talent through effective recruitment, hiring and on-boarding.
- Set clear goals and expectations for your team and manage overall team performance and growth.
- Appropriately manage conflict and create a team dynamic that is positive, productive and fun.
- Be adaptable to a dynamic work environment that is ever growing and changing. Lead your team with flexibility and positivity.
- Own effective communication within your store and with your peers and corporate team.
- Display a strong commitment to self-development and growth.
- Achieve financial targets through ownership of your business and entrepreneurial thinking, constantly identifying opportunists to drive metrics and grow your business.
- Lead by example in meeting or exceeding all personal sales goals, including topline volume, KPI, and client development expectations.
- Oversee the development of clientele through leading by example in the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, produce strong results from proactive outreach and the development of a client business through your sales team.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking by creating and implementing business driving initiatives that build a repeat business and attract new customers. Always looking for creative ways to drive traffic into the store.
- Model and supervise the selling environment, providing consistent coaching on sales, product and client training in order to ensure the highest level of customer service and sales.
- Own your business results through effective analysis and interpretation of data and reporting. Use all available resources to gain insight into your business and effectively use this insight to drive results. Provide clear reporting to brand leadership.
- Lead as the Selling Manager on the floor to motivate the team and drive results. Ability to flex to the ever changing retail climate, leveraging your creativity and expertise to deliver on sales goals.
- Recognize creative and profitable opportunities to host events and proactively partner with corporate team to execute.
- Foster a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive and team oriented.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise, fashion industry and brand. Lead by example and develop a holistically knowledgeable store.
- Emulate the brand aesthetic and embody a strong sense of style.
- Take initiative to connect with our community and clients through networking.
- Partner with corporate team to increase brand awareness through social media.
- Take ownership of all operational procedures, including cash handling, opening, closing, security, POS and payroll management.
- Ensure all systems and technology are working properly and address any issues in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of all inventory management procedures such as shipment receiving, transfers, markdowns and back of house organization.
- Keep constant pulse on inventory needs to drive your business and provide consistent communication with corporate team.
- Take ownership of store’s visual appearance ensuring the sales floor is clean, neat and organized at all times.
- Oversee the store merchandising and ensure displays are aligned with brand aesthetic and standards at all times.
- Lead team efforts in loss prevention.
- Ensure disciplined control of payroll and store expenses.
- 3+ years of management experience in a customer centric retail environment
- College degree preferred
- Strong selling and communication skills
- Ability to analyze reporting, identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business
- Experienced making decisions and mediating conflict
- Experienced with social media
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work load
- Availability and flexibility to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed to support the business