. Los Angeles, CA 90405
Company Description: Emerging Tech Startup Company
Location: Los Angeles, CA or based remotely
- Utilize a variety of coding programming languages in order to create a user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and make improvements to the website.
- Create high-quality graphics and visuals.
- Build quality mockups and designs for prototypes.
- Optimize web applications to ensure maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based web features.
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams and professionals such as back-end engineers and web developers.
- Get feedback from users and customers on frontend functionality.
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems and implement them.
- Keep up-to-date of new and emerging technologies and changes to the industry.
- Attend trainings and participate in educational meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Min. 3-5+ years of proven work experience as a Frontend Engineer or similar role.
- Min. 3-5+ years of experience with markup languages.
- Knowledge and work experience with software such as Adobe Suite and Photoshop.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with browser troubleshooting and debugging techniques.
- Knowledge of basic SEO principles.
- Critical thinker with the ability to problem-solve.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well alone as well as collaborating in a team.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to hit deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft 360 - Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Competitive Salary Base
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Observed Company Holidays