Front End Web Developer Lead
110 S Fairfax Ave Ste 200 Los Angeles, CA 90036
What you’ll do…
- Serve as the technical lead for all software development efforts.
- Authoritatively and effectively provide guidance in the overall aspects of the software development efforts to include data architectures, software assurance, and security.
- Interface with the technical community and other Government entities to understand challenges, needs, and develop solutions; contribute to improving the overall technical capabilities of customers' mission by participating in design (software and otherwise) sessions, developing unique capabilities, and sharing insights and practices across Government organizations.
- Conduct rapid software prototyping to demonstrate and evaluate technologies in relevant environments; conduct performance, security, and other aspects of evaluating software systems.
- Test software capabilities using novel testing and analysis techniques.
- Document software with an emphasis on architectures, user stories, and interface definitions
- Practice agile software development methods.
- Support software development infrastructure and assist in building and configuring computing systems and resources.
You’d be a great fit if…
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering from an accredited university/college. Candidates without the requisite bachelor’s degree will be considered if they possess a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in relevant areas, or related fields, have demonstrated development proficiency, and/or advanced knowledge of computer programming and development systems and security practices.
- You have a minimum of ten (10) years recent experience in the direct performance of a major program, project, or activity relating to computer software development at the user and kernel level, computer programming, and/or computer digital forensics.
- Have five (5) years of intensive software development experience in modern languages such as C/C++ or Java.
- Possess working knowledge of some modern computing paradigms and environments such as NoSQL systems, cloud computing and virtualization, parallel programming, network programming, mobile development, and interface development.
- Familiarity with end-to-end software development activities in Linus/Windows/Unix/Web environments, software development tools including IDEs (Eclipse, IntelliJ, and Emacs), version control systems (Git, and Svn) and bug tracking systems (e.g., Jira, Bugzilla, Fogbugz).
- Possess experience in agile software development practices and team design sessions; experience working on a software development team, demonstrated problem solving ability with the ability to explore and evaluate many possible solutions to problems.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid maternity and leave
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives