Freelance Window Visual Graphic Designer
546-548 Broadway 3rd FL New York, NY 10012
Job Title: Freelance Window Visual Graphic Designer
Location: New York, NY
Temp to Perm : 1 to 3 months
* Partner with Global teams to create, prepare for and implement seasonal presentations and
manage new visual merchandising directives.
* Partner with store management on key visual merchandising decisions that have an impact on
store workload and sales.
* Ensure visually appealing and brand appropriate displays are created and executed based on
* Ensure sampling and production are developed 1 month prior to in store VMD installation.
* Plan and control production budget working with VMD manager and finance team.
* Exemplify and enforce company policy and procedure.
* Assist with special projects as assigned by management.
* Partner with GM/ Merchandising/ Marketing Departments to identify and resolve business needs.
Required Skills and Abilities:
* Adobe Creative Suite (focus on Photoshop/Illustrator), Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office (focus on
Excel/ Powerpoint), Basic knowledge of 3D modeling programs.
* Proven visual merchandising ability within a high volume vertical retailer
* Create in store VMD solutions, manage priorities and execute initiatives
* Attention to detail
* Vendor control – sampling/ ordering/ budget
* Strong time management and organizational skills, fast paced and meeting deadlines
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Understand, interpret, and delegate based on HQ visual merchandising tools and direction
* Offer solutions to store specific visual and merchandising challenges using brand standards and HQ
* Positive and professional attitude, is flexible and adaptable
* Ability to prioritize tasks and react to changing priorities
* Ability to effectively communicate with corporate and store personnel