Freelance Web Data Analyst (San Fran, CA)
2 Folsom St San Francisco, CA 94158
Job Title: FREELANCE WEB ANALYST
Duration: 6 months
Location: SAN FRANCISCO CA
We are seeking a Web Analyst to help measuring and analyzing site behavior and trends. This role will focus on getting to know the ins and outs of the different functions and business units to build a foundation of knowledge on how to best solve problems and push data analytics into new territory.
• Ope-rationalize data processes - provide the team with ad-hoc analysis, automated dashboards, and self-service reporting tools so the team gets a good sense of the state of the business.
• Conduct analysis of the online customer experience to identify opportunities for growth including funnel, content and page engagement.
• Work with Marketing, Operations, Production, and Site Merchandising teams to identify insights and optimization effort across content, category and product pages.
• Manage measurement/analytic platforms, including AB test analysis across global business units.
• Develop new reporting that enable e-commerce teams to capitalize quickly on insights, trends for growth.
• Interest in retail with strong analytical and critical thinking focus
• Ability to perform analysis and pull results for A/B tests of feature functionality, extract data, conduct cost/benefit analysis, and provide probabilities of winners and losers on multiple KPIs
• Strong written and verbal communication with understanding of the dynamics of large organizational politics. Technical writing skills a plus.
• Ability to manage scope
• Database querying and statistical modeling experience