Freelance Temp Manager P&D
625 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10022
Job Title: Freelance Temp Manager P&D
Location: New York, NY
- Job Qualifications:
- Manage and deliver comprehensive P&D generalist functions to support the employee experience. Functions include but are not limited to Selection & Hiring, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Talent Management and Employee Engagement.
- Partner with business leads on the fiscal strategy for the organization supporting the activities and work to move the business forward.
- SAP entry, cleanup and review consistently to ensure data is accurate.
- Partner closely with internal P&D teams and develop strategic relationships with P&D Operations, Benefits, Corporate Compensation, Payroll and Global People Practices.
- Provide support and directional guidance for the recruitment process for the corporate population.
- Develop succession planning strategy. Identify, coach and develop high potential employees
- Provide analysis of key HR Metrics to enhance the business.
- Work with business partners to develop the onboarding and co-pilot options for new employees
- Manage off-boarding process for existing employees
- Drive proactive process improvement initiatives, both in day to day and project-specific, making recommendations regarding new approaches, policies or procedures.
- Provide project management support for special P&D functional projects or business related projects.
- Manage FMLA/LOA process and communication.
- Collaborate with P&D Coordinator to maintain and update employee data in system of record
- Looking for someone:
- have great communication skills
- ability to flex and manage competing priorities
- have great follow-up skills
- critical thinking skills
- team player
- able to navigate complex situations
- build partnerships and influence