Freelance Supply Chain Administrator
Los Angeles, California 90069
- Freelance Supply Chain Administrator
- Start ASAP, FT hours onsite, 6 month assignment
- Timely execution / tracking of assets required for product packaging artwork, collaborating closely with Packaging, Creative, Marketing, and Project Management teams
- Consolidates required details/assets for projects (copy, ingredient listings, regulatory information, die strikes, etc.) and initiates packaging artwork requests with Creative team
- Ensures adherence to corporate packaging guidelines.
- Routes artwork files through all necessary departments for feedback and approvals
- Communicates edits/changes to designers and helps to ensure projects are properly prioritized.
- Collaborates with project managers to ensure packaging artwork due dates are accurately communicated.
- Elevates artwork-related issues as they arise and drives for resolution.
- Maintains artwork tracking document and department files.
- In charge of all TLM artwork milestones working closely with category Managers.
- Responsible for communicating, tracking and maintaining all related milestones. Analyzes timing of projects; resolves backlog situations when due dates are at risk
- Establishes and implements artwork priorities on a daily basis, while communicating and reviewing these priorities with the category Directors and Managers where appropriate
- Attends weekly Creative Meetings and communicates updates to project leads and designers. Elevates issues/timing concerns in Creative Meeting as appropriate
- Attends weekly Creative project status meetings with cross-functional team and alerts team to at-risk artwork milestones. Collaborates with team members to mitigate at-risk projects.
- Participate in regularly scheduled Category review meeting to review projects with core project team-- Marketing, Packaging, GSR, PD, R&D, identifying next actions steps and decisions required by Senior management to be raised at Senior PPD meetings.
- May be assigned program launches of a less complex nature from end-to-end.
- Develop appropriate timelines for projects assigned, ensuring consensus of milestone dates from cross-functional team members
- Actively monitor projects and communicate project status.
- Maintain accuracy of timelines / project hot lists throughout the course of the project
- Resolve all timeline issues, negotiating as needed with appropriate departments.
- Develop tactical plans to get projects back on track when critical milestones are missed.
- Elevate critical issues to management as appropriate
- Participate in regularly schedule meetings with site planning teams to review and update project status as it relates to project milestones, addressing any outstanding issues.
- Liaise with International markets, Global Product Supply (GPS) and NA customer service on execution or service issues relating to new product introductions.
- Assist in SKU management
• College/University degree preferred with 2+ years business experience.
• Must be an excellent team player with strong analytical, negotiating and communication skills.
• Excellent follow up and organizational skills required.
• Must possess the ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once. Ability to establish priorities yet maintain flexibility in an ever-changing environment.
• Must be skilled with Microsoft Office Suite
Los Angeles, CA