Freelance Store Operations Analyst
601 W. 26th Street (8th Floor) New York, NY 10018
Job Title: Freelance Store Operations Analyst
Duration: ASAP - May 1
Full time hours
Store operations analyst will support stores via daily and weekly compliance and KPI reporting. The position will also assist in the allocation of monthly payroll, weekly payroll reporting and daily issue resolutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Execute daily, weekly, monthly reporting to teams for compliance
* Assist in the distribution of payroll and produce weekly payroll reports
* Partner with Senior Manager for integrating technology into the Day in the Life of the field and store teams
* Partner with Asset Protection on audit compliance and opportunities. Partner with Inventory Control on Mid and Fiscal year-end inventory execution. Assist stores with daily/weekly inventory management processes.
* Actively drive and participate in implementation plan for all operational initiatives (e.g. iPads, Club Link, Xstore, etc.), including necessary collateral, training, marketing decks, rollout schedules, and required follow-up
* Provide ongoing feedback to team to identify operational issues and develop solutions to improve productivity
* Assist in daily operational tasks, reporting, and issue resolution.
* Respond to Payroll and Labor System questions and training needs; gather technical issues and partner with appropriate departments to develop solutions.
* Support of Store issue resolutions
* Ship from Store (BOSS)
* Store technology
* Inventory Control
* WFM, Scheduling and Zoning
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
* Between 2-4 years of stores or store operations experience
* Ability to understand business strategy and execute communication initiatives.
* Strong communication and written skills (listening, written, verbal, facilitation) and the ability to interact with all levels of management
* Strong interpersonal skills- ability to build partnerships
* Strong analytical, Financial acumen and technical skills
* Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully
* Must have a strong sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work independently and make effective well thought out decisions.
* Demonstrated project and task management skills, to include the ability to execute focused internal programs and processes
* Excellent Excel skills; strong Word, Power Point, Outlook, Adobe skill