Freelance Still Life Stylist
New York New York, NY 10018
Title: Freelance Still Life Stylist
Company: Large American fashion company
- Work as part of a studio team to meet daily deadlines
- Master company systems to assist with job role
- Styling and product preparation for tabletop photo shoots (items not shot on-model) across “Accessories,” “Shoes,” and “Bags” categories for eCommerce catalog photography.
- Prep & Style product for photographers during daily photoshoots to company styling guide standards. Ensure accurate and consistent product styling and image views while upholding and maintaining company best practices, and maintain working knowledge of brand specific exceptions.
- Liaise daily with Stills Photography Manager to determine photoshoot priorities. Work with Stills- Photography Team’s shoot schedule.
- Ensure samples / inventory is not damaged during styling / shooting process
- Coordinate when necessary with Warehouse / Model Studios / Merchandising / Buying / Samples / Copywriting teams
- Repackage product after photo shoot – deliver items to the correct departments
- Prepare shot lists of all product shot for the day for photographers. Input all necessary photoshoot data in company systems
- Previous eCommerce product styling experience preferred
- Ability to set priorities, problem solve multi-task and meet deadlines
- Positive team player with the ability to collaborate with team members and take direction
- Highly organized and flexible with great attention to detail
- Pro-active self starter
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelors Degree in Fashion, Photography, or other Visual Communications Arts
- Prior experience with product (still life) fashion styling, and or merchandising preferred