Freelance Sr. Analyst, Reporting & Analytics
9 Polito Avenue Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
Job Title: Freelance Senior Analyst, HR Reporting & Analytics
Location: Lyndhurst, NJ
Duration: 5/1 - 10/31
- Respond to HR data requests for reports containing HR data from across and outside of the organization by gathering and analyzing relevant data from various sources in an accurate and timely manner and use discretion and understanding of sensitive data to determine when and how it is appropriate to share that data
- Extract, analyze and present data findings and standard management reporting on regular basis, including people metrics and dashboards utilized for strategic planning and decision-making
- Assist with implementation and testing of new reporting and analytical tools.
- Prioritize work to manage multiple work streams, high pressure situations, and new information.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and presentations.
- Partner with EMEA and APAC counterparts to ensure synergy and efficiencies for global P&D analytics & reporting needs
- Support common global data definition and alignment for P&D metrics and KPI’s across both Core HR and talent systems
- Co-lead, along with key operational partners (HR Admin, Org Management, and HRIT), data task force efforts for data gap analysis and clean up
- Provide guidance and partner with team member(s) to develop insights that make valuable contributions; provide advisory services in support of complex reports, strategic objectives, planning and executive review
- Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3+ years in an analytical role, preferably in HR or related fields.
- Strong analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using SQL, XML or other data or scripting language desired.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate sensitive information in a professional and confidential manner
- Knowledge of Workday is a plus
- Experience in data consolidation and visualization tools (Tableau) is an advantage